Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I'm Back!

This time I'm serious. I have a few good reasons why I'm going to be consistent this time.

1. My cute niece, Emma, emailed me last week asking for my blog address. She lives in Montana and we never get to see her because before that it was Denver and then Boston and then England. We hardly ever see her and she wants to keep up with the girls.

2. Happy Holiday Habits. I really like this idea because all 10 things are things that I should be doing everyday anyway. And I really, really want a family picture shoot for free! Like really. One of the 10 things is to journal/blog everyday. So I've decided that between this family blog, my personal journal and my gratitude journal I can do that one every day easily.

3. I haven't been taking pictures lately. Something about blogging makes me think to take more and more pictures.

4. I have a horrible memory. And I don't want to forget all the funny little stories and things my girls say. For example, Reagan talks in her sleep. She usually cries "no sissies, no!" over and over again. Last night, however, she cried "No sissy! No London! No London, no!" Her biggest tormentor (London) torments her during the day and apparently during the night!

5. I have a lot of things to be grateful for and blogging is a good way to remember those things!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Welcome back! I'm glad you told me that you wrote...I never would have thought to check!

Sara the Survivor said...

YAY!!!! I'm very glad your back!!!

Megan said...

Welcome back to the blogging world. Does this mean you'll start commenting on my blog? I feel like a blogging loser lately. :)