Monday, October 29, 2007

What do they talk about behind closed doors?

This morning as I was getting ready Savannah was jabbering away at me as usual (I have developed great patience being a mom to a valley-girl talkaholic). She told me that we should have Aidan and Davyn come over and Mimi (Amy) and I could talk or do something while they went up to the room and talked about marriage and college.

Marriage and college???

Okay, they're only 4 1/2, 4, 3, and 2 1/2 . . . marriage and college ???

So that's what they talk about behind closed doors, apparently.

3 comments:

Susan said...

That is cute! Today Bethany told me that tomorrow her Halloween costume is going to rip because Colten will push her down. Where do they come up with these things?

Amy said...

Our kids are definitely fruity. Because I'm sure Aidy would love to get together to do just that.

Megan said...

Freaky freaky children you two have there. Thank goodness mine are perfect.