Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Utah - the end

We spent one day with JoDee and the girls when they got back.

London, Baylee and Savy. I just love London's outfit!
There was some sort of festival in Cedar that we went to and the kids had a blast.
Madalyn climbed the rock wall. She is such a cute girl!

This is JoDee's 5 lb hula-hoop that supposedly helps you shed the pounds. I put a picture of Madee doing it because in all mine, I look extremely pained because this thing KILLS! I think it's more for bruising up your body than exercise! I'd have to say the best part, though, was when Andee did it on her neck and choked herself - hello! why don't teenagers use their brains, they have them, don't they? I will give it to her that on the box, it has a picture of all the ways you can use the hula-hoop and one of those is on the neck. Crazy!
The evening before we left, we went to the kids' t-ball games. At this point, Savy was begging for her daddy and we even had to call him on the way home because she was crying. I think it was maybe a bit long to be away.Lastly, that night we went to a bridal shower for one of my best friends in high school, Jody, who happens to be my sister JoDee's sister-in-law. It was nice to see her again.
I should win a prize for this picture because Andersyn does not smile or pose for the camera. Classic teenager - hiding away. But Reagan was worth it for her and this is the cutest picture ever!

4 comments:

Megan said...

I've loved seeing all your pictures, thanks for being a diligent poster. And I think you deserve an award for Andersyn's picture as well. I tried really hard to get some of my own while she was here.

Amy said...

I love, love the pictures (again). Andee does look gorgeous in that one. That hula hoop sounds insane. I'll have to give it a try when I'm there.

Heather said...

Utah trip looks like a success! Reagan is getting so big and has some cute chubs on her.

Nina Jones said...

Thanks Mandi for BLOGGING again so faithfully again I love all the pictures!! Jody looks wonderful I have NOT seen her in years.... I am sure you had a fun visit... Hope all is well the girls are so cute...