Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Somebody's sick. . .

Reagan got it from dad or London (who's been coughing a little). It so sad (and yet cute) that you can just see it in their eyes. But . . . that didn't stop her from having some fun with Savannah yesterday while I was on the phone with Megan. It was the funniest thing to see her just chillin' in on the chair and being pushed around. On any normal day, she would have been laughing hysterically, but I just don't think she felt up to it.

Megan - these pics are for you!

2 comments:

sherry said...

I is so sad when the baby is sick. Awesome family pictures! I love the polkadots too. I am amazed at anyone who can get a whole family picture. It has been years for us. We just did the kids. We'll try again next year, I'm sure!

Angie said...

Ohhh. Poor little sickie. It's always so sad when your little kids aren't feel well and there really isn't much you can do to help. Hope she feels better soon!