I think Amy tagged me because I hadn't written an entry for almost a week, but I did yesterday!
1. I can't seem to read enough lately and just go through books as quickly as I can and I'm loving it because for a while there I'd gotten out of the habit and I'm realizing now how much I missed books!
2. I have been watching the first season of Heroes on dvd and can't decide if it's up there with 24 and Lost or not. It's intriguing, but I'm still not sure. . .
3. I've finally come to the realization that London may not need to nap everyday -- and that hurts because I NEED to nap everyday!
4. I only need to nap because I'm pregnant and insanely worn out all the time! I'm hoping that since I'm 13 weeks, the tiredness will go away . . . soon!
5. Last week I watched Glenn Beck every night and am 100% scared to death of a terrorist theory called "The Perfect Day" that is the most probable next step for terrorists, according to experts. Because, believe me, they're not going to leave America alone. Seriously freaked out.
6. Just as I was typing, the FedEx man delivered my syllabus for BYU's English 315 - my only general I failed to take when I was there. After this class it'll be all history and art history courses until I graduate - yeah!
7. As you can tell, my grammar and writing skills need improvement, so this class will really help with all the papers I'll be writing in my upcoming classes!
8. I heard my baby's heartbeat yesterday.
I tag Elizabeth and Rachel.