Reagan has had a few "FIRSTS" lately.
1. A bout a month and a half ago, she started rolling over. That's always frustrating for me because my babies sleep on their tummies (shhh! don't tell! but I swear it's the only way to get them to sleep through the night!) and this rolling over business always disturbs their sleeping when they suddenly wake up without the comfort of a mattress to snuggle up to -- just a bunch of air. Not fun. But she's adjusting well now.
2. Along with the rolling over comes the crawling backwards thing. You know, you put them on a blanket and come back five minutes later to find them a foot off the blanket and legs wedged underneath the couch? Yeah, that crawling backwards thing. I just need the girl to sit up alone and we'll be good because I'm not prepared for a crawler just yet (my stairs needs gates!).
She's also very good at the airplane to check out the vast array of toys Savy and London set up for her everyday for her "floor playtime" as they call it. Just a side note -- the other day Davyn was over and I wasn't that excited about his idea of spicing up floor time. I caught him jumping over her! Exciting, maybe. Safe, definitely not.
3. Her first taste of chocolate. Guess who introduced her? Anyone who knows my family, knows it had to have been Grandma Cyndee. And it was, of course. And she loved it, of course.
4. A couple weeks ago, I showed pictures of her first solids: rice cereal. She loved it and still does, but we just started oatmeal and I think she loves that even more. The girl's also chuncking up like nothing else since we started cereal.
5. Her first yoga pose. I'd like to admit that I've been doing yoga everyday and this is the result, but honestly I'm just getting back into my "exercise mode" and am determined to lose baby weight!!
6. Her first meal observed from the high chair and Grandma and Grandpa's house, thanks to a towel wrapped around her to keep her from slipping down too much. She did really well for a minute and then began gnawing, but the binky eliminated that problem. I just couldn't resist how cute she looks in all these, so here they all are.
7. And last, but not least, my favorite first: her first pony tail!!!! So cute, I had to take lots of pictures.