1. I lost 3 pounds last week (only 10-15 more to go!)
2. I actually did my visiting teaching already. (it helps that I love both the ladies I visit and my partner)
3. Yesterday I took a mini-nap before church and when I woke up, I had a gorgeous framed picture of Reagan that Amy had Photoshopped and framed and brought over. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. You do so much for me that I can't begin to thank you enough (and I'm not just talking about the picture).
4. I get to teach preschool this week for London's class.
5. I get to have my first "parent-teacher conference" on Friday with Mrs. Cammack.
6. Savy wants to be a witch for Halloween. This will be the first year one of the girls will be an actual "scary" thing for Halloween - big steps here --- big steps AWAY from princesses and brides. . .