Monday, September 22, 2008

Good Things

1. I lost 3 pounds last week (only 10-15 more to go!)

2. I actually did my visiting teaching already. (it helps that I love both the ladies I visit and my partner)

3. Yesterday I took a mini-nap before church and when I woke up, I had a gorgeous framed picture of Reagan that Amy had Photoshopped and framed and brought over. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. You do so much for me that I can't begin to thank you enough (and I'm not just talking about the picture).

4. I get to teach preschool this week for London's class.

5. I get to have my first "parent-teacher conference" on Friday with Mrs. Cammack.

6. Savy wants to be a witch for Halloween. This will be the first year one of the girls will be an actual "scary" thing for Halloween - big steps here --- big steps AWAY from princesses and brides. . .

3 comments:

Melissa M. said...

I love little witches! I have a little straw broom if you want it.
Mackenzie is so excited for joy school to be at your house.

Megan said...

I'm excited for the witch costume. I've decided to dress up this year and bought a $1 witch hat to wear and Collin has been freaking out not wanting me to be one because witch's are ugly and mean. Well...he's just never seen me as a witch has he?? Just kidding, I'll probably be ugly and mean! ha ha! But he's going to be Robin for Halloween (what's up with the side kick?) and Talin is going to be a Jedi.
Congrats on your 3 pounds. What are you doing??

Amy said...

I thought I had posted on this one. Congrats on the 3 pounds. You've been working out hard & deserve it. I need to jump back into the groove.