Thursday, January 29, 2009

Noah T.

Usually when Tyler and Gina come for Christmas, they have a b-day party for Noah at Chuck-e-Cheese because it's easy with all the cousins (plus it's the one time a year we take our kids there so they love it). I just found these random pictures and thought I'd post them.
Tyler and Ryder
The girlies on tv
Regina and Reagan -- Gina actually held Reagan like this almost the whole time.
Then Reagan went to Uncle Jim -- I think he secretly likes her.
The cute birthday boy who is an exact replica of Tyler.

4 comments:

Amy said...

of course Jim likes Reagan (secretly, of course). Noah is a doll. It's definitely worth going to Chuck E. Cheese once a year to see all the kids going crazy.

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel important getting a comment from me also. It is a rare occasion. We miss you guys. I don't know if I am happy or sad to miss the whole Chuck E. Cheese experience.

JoDee

Megan said...

I can not believe how much that boy looks like his father, it's insane.
I'm not sad to miss out on the Chuck E. Cheese moments, I hate that place.

Anonymous said...

I would only go to Chucky Cheese for one of my grandchildren. If JoDee or Megan want their birthdays their, I won't be attending.