Friday, November 30, 2007

Happy Holidays!

I just found something hilarious on the internet yesterday and thought I'd share for those of you silly people that I know. I already emailed it to most of my family, but then I thought others would find it amusing to do themselves, so here's the link to elf yourself! (I love Nate's concentrated face in the picture - it was really hard to find pics of him - I'll have to remember that in the future when I'm only photographing the girls and not us too).

Hey, I just made a total elf of myself and my family. Check it out by clicking the link below.

This elfin' greeting brought to you by OfficeMax®.

5 comments:

Megan said...

I did my family and showed Tom last night. He was hysterical, he was crying and shaking, I thought he was having a seizure. I think he just needed to get some emotion out and the elves helped to release that.
I also scrooged him, I'll send it to you, so so funny!

Mandy said...

That's hilarious! I will have to try it.

Amy said...

That was hilarious.

sista # 2 said...

Sooo cute! I know my kids would love this. ciao

elizabeth said...

That was so funny. It really looked like Nate was totally concentrating on his moves.