Saturday, July 21, 2007

Between a Rock and a Hard Spot. . .


I love Harry Potter.

Who doesn't??

Last month I re-read all six books to prepare myself for this final book.

Nate has not read them . . . yet. But he does love seeing the movies with me. After seeing the Order of the Phoenix last week, he immediately went home and ordered the new book for me on Amazon. Sweet gesture and he was so excited to do it for me.

However . . .

today is Saturday, July 21st

the book is out

and my mailman doesn't come til the late afternoon

and I'm not that confident in Amazon's promise of delivery today or your money back

I DON'T WANT MY MONEY BACK

I WANT TO READ HARRY POTTER . . NOW

AND I AM IMPATIENTLY WAITING . . .

if it's not in my mailbox this afternoon, I'm hi-tailing it to Wal-mart.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mandi, Mine was here by 11a.m. in a "Muggles, please don't deliver before July 21" Amazon box. Hope yours came too...

michelle said...

You are to cute! I am sure Sarah will be done with our copy in a few days. If yours hasn't arrived yet. come on over! Your more than welcome to borrow it? :)

Amy said...

are you done yet???!