Monday, July 16, 2007

4th of July





I love being in Cedar
for the 4th of July.



There's just something to be said about a small town for this particular holiday. I love it. Despite it being unusually hot for Cedar (the 100 degree weather actually felt nice compared to our AZ heat!), it was a fabulous holiday.

























































Madalyn, Savannah, and Talin

The 13 cousins had a blast at the parade

*begging for candy
*being sprayed with water
*petting the mini-horses ( I know there's a name for them, but it escapes me just now)
*starring in awe at the dance groups (well, mostly just my Savannah!)
*dancing to the music (well, mostly just my London!)



















sorry about the background clicking and the sideways view. . . didn't think about that when I was filming it on the camera . . . and then the girls were being too silly to do it again. . . little girls are VERY VERY SILLY.



There was much fun to be had. . .








tell me that isn't pure
chaos on the trampoline!!!












there were races to be run. . .

on your mark


get set


GO!












races to be won...

















pictures to be taken. . .
back:Aidan, Wyatt, Bailey, Savy, Talin, Wesley, Madalyn, Andersyn
front: Collin, London, Noah, Davyn, Crew










and an obstacle course to complete!





































2 comments:

Mandy said...

what great pictures and I love the video. Your girls look so cute in their matchy outfits!

Sara"Fantabulous" Smith said...

Mandi - your girls are so cute and adorable and funny! I love looking/reading your blog. Love, Sara